Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver For Windows, Mac and Linux – The PRO-1 Driver and Software , Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver for Windows 10, PRO-1 Driver mac os, PRO-1 Driver for linux, PRO-1 Series Driver , Canon Driver for macbook, Driver for Windows XP, Canon Scanner Software . The Canon PIXMA PRO-1 utilizes Canon’s Lucia inks which, unlike more conventional photo printing ink systems, are pigment-based rather than dye-based.
Dye-based inks are developed to saturate right into the paper while pigment inks contain put on hold crystalline particles of pigment which sit on top of the print surface. Pigment ink can display an iridescent sheen under straight light, although this is hardly ever an issue with the best as well as most current pigmented compounds.
Recommended : Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
It’s also famously thought that dye-based inks create even more extreme colours as well as subtle blending of tones, yet again, innovation has worked to reduce the distinctions. At the same time, pigmented inks have a tested record of sturdiness and also faster drying out times.
Your Driver Link is Below :
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X / Linux
Canon PRO-1 Driver for Windows
|PRO-1 series ICC Profile Ver. 1.0.0m for Art Paper Printing (PRO-1 Driver Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||↔||Download|
|PRO-1 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)||↔||Download|
|PRO-1 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||↔||Download|
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver for Mac OS
|Color Management Tool Pro Ver. 3.3.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||↔||Download|
|PRO-1 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.48.0 (OS X 10.4)||↔||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 3.2.0 for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)||Download|
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver for Linux
|Canon PIXMA Driver for Linux||↔||Not available|
How To Install Setup Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver ?
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
Setup Instructions Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.