Canon LiDE 60 Driver
Canon LiDE 60 Driver For Windows and Mac – canon lide 60 driver windows 7 32 bit , canon lide 60 driver mac, canon lide 60 driver windows 10 64 bit | The Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 is one step up from Canon’s the majority of basic house scanner, the Canon CanoScan LiDE 25. It uses all the same features (and most of the very same constraints), consisting of a software program bundle restricted to a scan-control utility.
Recommended : Canon PIXMA MG7170 Driver
The Canon LiDE 60 Driver a special-edition (read: light-version) optical-character acknowledgment program. Yet it also offers a couple of extras, most notably faster rate, which is enough to make it a better suitable for a home office than the LiDE 25, along with a good selection for residence usage.
Your Driver Link is Below :
|Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux|
Canon LIDE 60 Driver for Windows
|LiDE 60 Scanner Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199a_64 (Windows 10/8,1/8/7/Vista x64)||↔||Download|
|LiDE 60 Scanner Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52a_xp (Windows 10/8,1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 x32)||↔||Download|
|WIA Driver – CanoScan LiDE60 Scanner WIA Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows XP||↔||Download|
|LiDE 60 Scanner Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11a_xp (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)||↔||Download|
Canon LIDE 60 Driver for Mac OS
|DelDrv Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||↔||Download|
|LiDE 60 Scanner Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124X (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||↔||Download|
How To Install Setup Canon LiDE 60 Driver ?
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
Setup Instructions Canon LiDE 60 Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.